Vstage is a striking example of a startup bent on pivoting during the pandemic and set on overcoming this challenge. Evil Martians helped with their MVP, starting with the design sprint for their mainstage environment to provide a consistent design and ending our period of assistance taking on full responsibility for a key feature release of their flagship product, Virtual Lobby for Vstage, a virtual conferencing platform.
- Online Events
- Business Tools
- Product Launch
- Product Design
- Full Cycle Software Development
- Martian Design Sprint
- Performance Audit and Optimization
- Backend Development
- Frontend Development
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Ruby on Rails
- Amazon Web Services
In the same orbit
LoguxA new way to connect clients and server. Instead of sending HTTP requests (AJAX/REST), it synchronizes the log of operations between client, server, and other clients through WebSockets.
LefthookGit hooks manager for Node.js, Ruby, or any other type of projects.
TestProfA Ruby test profiling toolkit with a collection of different tools to analyze your test suite performance.
- Nano Stores
Nano StoresA tiny state manager for React, React Native, Preact, Vue, Svelte, Solid, Lit, Angular, and vanilla JS.
Explore more clients
- XyteXyte provides a B2B platform for IoT and hardware manufacturers in North America and Israel. We helped the team to optimize the backend, improve their architecture and codebase, and better their testing process while also training the team to work with the best engineering patterns.$6.4Mtotal fundingWinnerof Inavation business awards 2021
- TeamableTopFunnel is an automation platform for recruitment processes. After the acquisition of another company, Teamable, Evil Martians helped merge their Ruby on Rails and Python-based products and migrate some business logic, data, and features into the main application.