- ES modules and tree-shaking support.
- Add Size Limit to Circle CI, GitHub Actions, or another CI system to know if a pull request adds a massive dependency.
- Modular to fit different use cases: big JS applications that use their own bundler or small npm libraries with many files.
- Can calculate the time it would take a browser to download and execute your JS. Time is a much more accurate and understandable metric compared to the size in bytes.
- Calculations include all dependencies and polyfills used in your JS.
--why, Size Limit can tell you why your library is of this size and show the real cost of all your internal dependencies. We use Statoscope for this analysis.